Follower and multiple slide mold processes
From product and mold design to the production and surface treatment of small and large series, NP SIMONIN, a SINTEX NP Group subsidiary, processes a wide variety of metals in thicknesses of up to 5 mm.
Operating at the cutting edge of microtechnology for over 50 years, SIMONIN is recognized as a specialist in the manufacturing of precision metal components such as electrical contacts, lead frames, fasteners, flat springs, etc.
NP SIMONIN capabilities include:
- Product design
- Mold designand manufacturing (follower and slide molds)
- Production of small or large series
- Heat treatment.
NP SIMONIN transforms metals on 50 cutting presses and numerous slide machines.
General characteristics of cut parts:
- Material thickness (strip): 0.01 to 5 mm
- Raw material: steel, stainless steel, copper, brass, bronze, etc.
- Treatment: thermal, surface (zinc-coating, cataphoresis, etc.), degreasing, etc.
- Quantity: from prototype to large series (several million parts/year)
- Packaging: bulk, thermoformed trays, bars, dry goods container, precut strip, etc.